ASSIST - Degree Works

​Degree Works is a degree evaluation tool accessed through ASSIST that tracks your progress towards graduation. Undergraduate and graduate students and faculty have access to Degree Works by default.  


Navigate to Degree Works

  • Log into the portal and select ASSIST from the list of Applications.   
    • From your ASSIST home screen, select the Student Profile tile (in the middle of the page). 
    • If you do not see a Student Profile tile, select the menu icon at the top left (4 tiny squares) -> ASSIST -> Student Services -> Student Profile.  Then select Degree Works from the left side.

Students:  If you are able to log into ASSIST, but unable to access Degree Works, contact U Central, email: or, Phone: (956) 882-4026.

image of degree works menu item in ASSIST


From the ASSIST home page, select Advising Student Profile

image of Degree Works home page with Advising Student Prole selected

If the home page does not appear, access Degree Works from the menu blocks at the top-left.  Select Faculty and Advisors >  Advising Student Profile.

Image of menu selection for Degree Works

Degree Works Assistance

If you have any questions regarding Degree Works, please visit this U Central website or email

Staff Access Requests:

  • Request access by submitting a Get Access! Request. 
    • ​Category:  Banner  
    • Resource:  Degree Works
    • Application Role:  Leave blank
    • Description:  Enter a description of how you will use Degree Works.
    • Click on Request.

The request will automatically route to obtain approvals and will then be assigned to the appropriate group. 


Print Article


Article ID: 122671
Tue 12/15/20 5:50 AM
Thu 4/18/24 10:11 AM