Services (3)

Report Research Services Incident

Use this form to report an incident/situation that is preventing you or your team to move forward in your research-related work.

General Service Request

Use this form to request new or additional services from the Division of Research. If you need UTRGV IT services, please click on the “Information Technology” link on the menu bar at the top of this page.

Export Control

Use this form to request a service related to export controls including clearances and approvals for agreements, international travel, deemed exports, visiting scholars, international shipments, research and sponsored projects, etc.